herb patch standard 120ml
herb patch. a unique and carefully crafted blend of fresh, earthy rosemary, spicy and herbaceous bay and the cheerful scent of sweet orange for a subtle citrus twist. this is your happy candle. light it up to balance your body and mind, to cleanse your space and to increase mindfulness and focus.
this blend is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
the good stuff:
- vegan friendly
- recycled where possible
- naturally scented with essential oils
- paraffin and phthalate free
- available in various sizes - travel/mini 60ml, standard 120ml, large 180ml, or triple wick 500ml amber jar (recyclable)
- hand poured in small batches in our studio
- all our packaging is recyclable including the starch void fill
burn times of approx:
travel/mini 60ml 10-15 hours
standard 120ml 20 -25 hours
large 180ml 30 - 35 hours
triple wick 500ml 50 - 55 hours
herb patch 120ml
- wicks should be trimmed to approx 5mm before every use with wick trimmers (nail clippers do the trick too!)
- upon first burning, allow the surface of the wax to melt to the edge of the glass/tin. this will ensure that future burns will follow the first melt and prevent tunnelling of the candle.
- once the surface is melted, it is best not to burn for more than 1 hour as the glass/tin may overheat.
- do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- when you have burnt your candle down and the wax is 1cm from the bottom, it should be extinguished, epecially in the amber glass jars where it can overheat and crack the glass.
- try and keep the wick straight and central in between burning to allow better and more even burns.
- to stop the build up of soot, wipe the inside of the glass/tin regularly when the wax is hard.
and most of all enjoy your candle and all the benefits it brings.