for the free spirit in you, wilde is inspired by the wild flower meadows in the height of summer. with notes of bluebell + hibiscus + the undertone of earthy woods, this scent is reminiscent of endless blooming grassland + wooded pastures in summer time.
available in our 180ml italian glass amber votive as part of our 2021 summer collection.
the good stuff:
- vegan friendly
- recycled where possible
- scented with paraben free high quality fragrance oils
- paraffin and phthalate free
- available in our limited edition 180ml italian glass amber votive
- hand poured in small batches in our studio
- all our packaging is recyclable including the starch void fill
burn time of approx:
30 - 35 hours
- wicks should be trimmed to approx 5mm before every use with wick trimmers (nail clippers do the trick too!)
- upon first burning, allow the surface of the wax to melt to the edge of the glass. this will ensure that future burns will follow the first melt and prevent tunnelling of the candle.
- once the surface is melted, it is best not to burn for more than 1 hour as the glass may overheat.
- do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- when you have burnt your candle down and the wax is 1cm from the bottom, it should be extinguished as it could cause overheating and crack the glass.
- try and keep the wick straight and central in between burning to allow better and more even burns.
- to stop the build up of soot, wipe the inside of the glass regularly when the wax is hard.
and most of all enjoy your candle and all the benefits it brings.